Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Love this swim dress...

So I got the swim dress I ordered in the mail yesterday from onestopplus.com and I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. I rarely order clothing online because I don't like the hassle of sending something back when it invariably doesn't fit. 
But for this swim dress I'll make an exception. It is fabulous!

It really fits nicely, the length is long and perfect, I have never found a swim dress that covered anything in the trunk area lol. Honestly I could probably get away with throwing a shrug on and wearing this as a summer dress. The only thing I need to change is adding a little more support up top, it's a bit loose, but a few darts in the liner will fix that no problem. 
I plan to get a second one in black because I know I'll never find another swimsuit that will fit so well and look so good on.

No comments:

Post a Comment